Location and Transport
The Great Western Industrial Park lies to the east of Southall Town Centre and to the West of Ealing and is accessed by Windmill Lane (A4127). Windmill Lane is accessed via Uxbridge Road (A4020), which provides a direct link to the Hayes Bypass (A312) to the west and Shepherds Bush to the east.
The Park can be accessed from the A40 via the Greenford Road (A4127) from the north and Junction 3 of the M4 motorway to the south west via Uxbridge Road (A4020) and the Hayes Bypass (A312).
Local occupiers include Howdens, Screwfix, Topps Tiles, ToolStation, Delifrance, Selco, Kerry and Matalan.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.