2b - 2c Enterprise Estate
UB2 4SD Southall
Size3,650-6,764 ft² / 339-628 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Industrial / Warehouse
- AVAILABLE COMBINED OR SEPARATELY
- RARE WAREHOUSE OPPORTUNITY IN SOUTHALL
- 5.5M CLEAR HEIGHT
- GENEROUS LOADING AND PARKING PROVISION
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
The properties are to be offered in a good condition, comprising of steel portal framed single storey warehouses, benefiting from reinforced concrete floors, 3 phase power and a clear height of 5.5 metres. The units benefits from good loading facilities with allocated car parking and large Canopy’s.
Location and Transport
The properties are located to the rear of the Great Western Industrial Park at the junction of Armstrong Way and Collett Way. The Park is located off Windmill Lane to the south of the Uxbridge Road (A4020) which links to the west to the A312 Parkway and thereafter Junction 3 of the M4 motorway or to the north to the Target Roundabout at the Acton and eventually Gunnersbury Avenue and Hanger Lane. Southall and Hanwell British Rail stations are within walking distance.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.