Unit 8, Perth Trading Estate
SL1 4XX Slough
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Located in the heart of Slough with access to the national motorway network and two Crossrail stations within walking distance
- Covered Loading Bay
- Gated Industrial Estate
- Electric Roller Shutter Door
- 6m Eaves
- UNDER REFURBISHMENT
| || ||4,980|
- Level access loading doors
- Generous estate parking
- 24 hour access
- Easy access to the M4
- Slough and Burnham railway stations close by
- Fitted offices at ground and first floor level
Two nearby railways stations both to benefit from Crossrail offering direct journey times to London in 32 minutes.
Location and Transport
Perth Trading Estate is located on The Slough Trading Estate close to the M4 (Junction 6) and the A4 (Bath Road) which in turn provide excellent access to Central London, Heathrow Airport and the National Motorway Network. Two nearby railways stations both to benefit from crossrail offering direct journey times to London in 32 minutes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.