Location and Transport
Prominent warehouse/ trade counter unit fronting Edinburgh Avenue a main thoroughfare of the Slough Trading Estate, making them popular with companies seeking a high profile.
The yard area is accessed both from Liverpool Road and Edinburgh Avenue. The units are close to the banks, trading estate shops, trade counter and motor dealership areas. Edinburgh Avenue offers direct access to the A355 Farnham Road, which in turn leads directly to Junction 6 of the M4 to the South and Junction 2 of the M40 to the North.
• Less than 2 miles from Junctions 6 & 7 of the M4, which provides excellent access to the M25, the wider national motorway network and Heathrow Airport.
• Two mainline railway stations within 3 miles, providing fast and direct rail access to London Paddington and scheduled to benefit from Crossrail in 2019.
11 places to eat
3 high street banks
Multiple fitness facilities
Dedicated bus service
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.