Edinburgh Avenue Trade Park
Slough Trading Estate
SL1 4TU Slough
Size5,648-16,991 ft² / 525-1,578 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Prominent warehouse / industrial unit with excellent parking ratio
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
The scheme consists of 8 terraced units fronting Edinburgh Avenue a main thoroughfare of the Slough Trading Estate, making them popular with companies seeking a high profile. The yard area is accessed both from Liverpool Road and Edinburgh Avenue.
The units are close to the banks, trading estate shops, trade counter and motor
Edinburgh Avenue offers direct access to the A355 Farnham Road, which in turn leads directly to Junction 6 of the M4 to the South and Junction 2 of the M40 to the North.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.