689 Stirling Road
Slough Trading Estate
SL1 4ST Slough
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Warehouse / production unit
- 6.5 minimum clear eaves height
- Fully fitted 2 storey offices
- 2 up and over loading doors
- 3 phase electricity
- 37 parking spaces with both units
- Secure gated rear yard
9 places to eat | 4 high street banks
Multiple fitness facilities | 2 nurseries
Health centre | Dedicated bus service
New FRI lease is aviable, terms upon application.
Location and Transport
The premises are located on Stirling Road, just off the main Edinburgh Avenue thoroughfare. Burnham Station is located within 1.1 mile of the property and Slough Station is approximately 2 miles distant, with journey times to London Paddington in approximately 20 mins. Both stations will be served by the Elizabeth Line in 2019. The M4 junctions 6 & 7 are both equidistant and 1.5 miles away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.