- No Commission
543-546 Ipswich RoadFavourite
SL1 4EP Slough
50,000.00 - 80,000.00 ft² (4,645.15 - 7,432.24 m²)
Price on application
• Make It Your Own• Up to 80,000 sq ft
• Build to Suit Your Needs
• SPZ - Speed of Delivery
• Future - Proofed Design and Specification
• An Established and Well-Manages Estate
• Quick access and Great Connections
• Built to Suit by Experienced Developers
Simplified Planning Zone
Slough Trading Estate has Simplified Planning Zone status. This means that planning permission for specific forms of development is already granted. The benefits include:
- SPEED – no need for the normal lengthy planning process. Your building can be delivered more quickly.
- CERTAINTY – planning permission for compliant forms for development is guaranteed. You can plan for your business and your new development with confidence.
- USE – applicable to a broad range of classes: B1(B), B1(C), B2, B8 and Data Centre.
- SEGRO have funding in place, a dedicated in-house development team and a proven track record in SPZ delivery.
- Europe’s largest trading estate in single ownership
- A world class location for business
- 350+ estate occupiers including FedEx, Mars, UK Mail, Hermes, Wickes and Selig
- Expertise in matching our customers’ needs and ambitions by providing space that is tailored to meet their current and future requirements
- On-site, 24-hour, award-winning CCTV and security team
- 24-hour on-site customer care
- 10 places to eat, 5 high street banks, multiple fitness facilities, 2 nurseries, health centre, dedicated bus service and Slough Aspire – www.sloughaspire.com
Distance by Road Miles
|M4 Junction 6, Junction 7||1.5|
|M40 Junction 2||6|
|M25 Junction 15||6|
Source: The AA
By Rail Mins
Burnham Crossrail (Scheduled to Open in 2009)
Slough Crossrail (Scheduled to Open in 2009)
Times from Slough Station. Source: National Rail Enquiries.
Ipswich Road offers a fantastic build to suit opportunity. Situated to the front of the Slough Trading Estate, the site has direct access to the A4 Bath Road, which offers great connections to the national motorway network and Heathrow Airport.
Burnham (1.2 miles) and Slough (1.7 miles) main line railway stations are close by, offering fast and direct access to London Paddington. Rail connections will be further improved with the scheduled opening of Crossrail in 2019.