Bishopsgate House, Broadford Business Park
GU4 8EB Shalford, Nr Guildford
Size20,933 ft² / 1,945 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
MODERN HI-TECH INDUSTRIAL/WAREHOUSE PROPERTY
- Modern Hi-Tech Building
- Two Roller Shutter Doors
- Fully Air Conditioned Offices
- Ample Car Parking
- Short Walking Distance to Shalford Railway Station
- Adjacent to River Wey, Providing an Excellent Setting
The accommodation comprises of the following on a Gross Internal Area (GIA) basis
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Ground Floor Warehouse||10,703||994.34|
|First Floor Offices||10,230||950.40|
The property comprises a modern hi-tech industrial/warehouse unit constructed in the late 1980’s with industrial / warehouse space at ground floor and offices on the first floor. The building benefits from ample car parking spaces, provided at both the front and the rear of the building.
The ground floor warehouse space has a painted reinforced concrete floor, suspended ceilings with inset lighting and easy accessed is provided via two up and over roller shutter doors from the rear yard. The rear yard also provides additional covered car parking.
The first floor offices benefit from carpeting, raised floors, air conditioning, suspended ceilings with inset lighting.
Location and Transport
Shalford is located approximately 2.5 miles south of Guildford town centre via the A281 (Horsham Road). Broadford Business Park is on Broadford Road and is adjacent to the River Wey.
Broadford Business Park is strategically located within easy walking distance to Shalford Railway Station, providing access to Reading and Redhill and London via Guildford.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.