Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 3 Connell Industrial Estate
Langley Road South
M6 6FE Salford
Size12,156 ft² / 1,129 m²
Industrial unit with secure yard and potential additional yard.
- 6m eaves height
- Motorised level access loading door
- Additional yard space of 0.5 acres available
- Secure estate with on-site security
- Well located for J15 of the M60 and Manchester City Centre
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Warehouse||12,156||1,129.33||Available|
The property comprises second-hand industrial accommodation which benefits from a secure yard. The unit is accessed via a roller shutter door and separate personnel door. There is lighting to the warehouse area. The estate benefits from manned security and is fully secured and gated.
Location and Transport
Connells Industrial Estate is approximately 3 miles north west of Manchester City Centre and 2 miles north of Salford Quays and Media City. The location benefits from immediate access to Manchester City Centre and the national motorway network via the East Lancashire Road (A580). Junction 14 of the M60 is 4 miles to the north west.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.