Mark as favourite
Unit 1 Hadrians Way
Glebe Farm Industrial Estate
CV21 1ST Rugby
Size12,917 ft² / 1,200 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Modern 12,917 sqft industrial / warehouse unit available on an assignment / sublease basis.
The standalone steel portal frame unit has a two storey offices to the front and an open plan warehouse area to the rear. There is currently a full mezzanine in place across the warehouse however this could be removed if necessary. The unit is 5.75m to the haunch and is heated lit and sprinklered. Two ground level loading doors open onto a self contained fully fenced secure yard. In addition there is parking for 28 cars. The two storey offices contain a mixture of meeting rooms and open plan office accommodation as well as having toilets and a staff kitchen.
The unit is available by way of an assignment / sublease where the tenant has a break option in March 2019.
Location and Transport
The unit is situated within the popular Swift Valley industrial area, a short distance from the A426 which connects Rugby town centre, approximately 1.5 miles to the south west with Junction 1 of the M6 approximately 2 miles to the north.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.