- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Industrial Units To Let
- Located within the established Moons Moat North Industrial Estate, Redditch
- Excellent access to J3 of M42
- Large shared access yard
|Unit||14||5,866 sq ft||544.97|
The estate comprises 10 modern industrial properties formed in 2 terraced rows of steel portal frame construction with part brick, part metal clad elevations surmounted by a flat roof. Internally the properties provide warehouse accommodation which benefits from heating and lighting together with office space to the front of the property. The properties benefit from an eaves height of between 4.4m – 5.6m. Externally the properties have shared yard areas which can be accessed by concertina doors to the rear of each of the properties. Finally there are separate pedestrian accesses to the office accommodation of the properties.
The premises are available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease, terms to be agreed
We understand that the units are suitable for B1(c), B2 and B8 planning use classes. Further information is available from the Redditch Borough Council.
Available on request.
The estate is situated within the North Moons Moat area of Redditch, a popular industrial location. The estate provides frontage over Ravensbank Drive which leads directly onto the A4023 Coventry Highway. The estate is located approximately 2 miles from the Redditch town centre whilst Birmingham City Centre is approximately 15 miles distant. The estate is well served by transport links with the M42 at junction 3 being approximately 3 miles distant.
Associate Director - UK Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.