Mark as favourite
Unit 14 Madeley Industrial Estate
B98 9NB Redditch
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Industrial Unit To Let
- Located within the established Moons Moat North Industrial Estate, Redditch
- Height to eaves up to 6.53 metres
- Currently being refurbished
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Ground & 1st floor Offices||2,201||204.48|
The unit is part of an estate of ten industrial properties formed in two terraced rows of steel portal frame construction with part brick, part metal clad elevations surmounted by a sloped roof. Internally the property provides warehouse accommodation which benefits from heating and lighting and two storey offices to the front.
The height to eaves are between 6.35m? 6.53m with a minimum working height of 5.6m. Access to the warehouse is via a concertina door to the rear of the unit. Externally the property benefits from a shared yard area. There is a separate pedestrian access to the office accommodation of the property.
The unit benefits from allocated car parking spaces to the front.
The premises are available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease, terms to be agreed
Location and Transport
Unit 14 is situated within the North Moons Moat area of Redditch. The estate provides frontage over Ravensbank Drive which leads directly onto the A4023 Coventry Highway. The estate is located approximately two miles from Redditch town centre whilst Birmingham City Centre is approximately 15 miles to the north. The unit is approximately three from junction 3 of the M42 to the south.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.