Location and Transport
Redditch is located approximately 18 miles south of Birmingham City Centre, 27 miles west of Coventry and 76 miles north of J16 of the M25. It is only four miles south of junctions 2 and 3 of the M42 motorway (via the A441 and A435) and five miles south-west of junction 3A (which connects to the M40).
Redditch has an excellent logistics network that links to the M5 and M6, forming the orbital motorway network around Birmingham, as well as easy access to the South West, South East and London, allowing local occupiers to service 87% of the UK mainland within a day return journey.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.