RG2 0TG Reading
Size11,061 ft² / 1,028 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Modern warehouse / industrial building with large secure yard, generous parking and excellent access to M4 & A33.
- Large side yard
- 24/7 onsite security
- 6.6M minimum clear height
- Generous parking provision
The unit B4 comprises of a modern end of terrace light industrial/warehouse unit which forms one of four terrace units of steel portal frame construction incorporating steel profile elevations. The unit is arranged as full height warehouse space with offices situated on the first floor. It benefits from a secure side yard area with two loading doors to the side and front of the unit.
- Minimum clear height 6.6m
- Well managed landscaped environment
- Good access to M4 (J11)
- Good natural light
- Potential to increase office accommodation
- Ample on site car parking
- Secure side yard
- Two loading doors at side and front of unit
Location and Transport
Worton Grange is situated on the A33 dual carriageway and is less than a 2 minute drive from Junction 11 of the M4 offering excellent connectivity to both Reading and the national motorway network. Worton Grange is accessed via Imperial Way which leads from the A33 dual carriageway.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.