Chamber One, Carpetright
RM19 1TT Purfleet
Size65,000-100,000 ft² / 6,039-9,290 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
- Modern Storage/Distribution Space
- Close to A13 and M25
- Short-term flexible leases
The property comprises Carpetright's Regional Distribution Centre which is a high bay warehouse with dock level loading, external yard space, parking facilities and office accommodation.
The Chamber available to rent is at the western end of the building and provides clear bay warehouse space. A partitioned wall will not be built.
Flexible floor space is available from approx. 65,000 to 100,000 sq ft.
Large space requirements can be considered.
Location and Transport
The property is situated on the A1090 Purfleet By-Pass approximately 1 mile to the west of the M25 and 0.5 miles from the A13.
Purfleet Mainline Railway Station (London Fenchurch Street/Liverpool Street Line) is situated within 1 mile and Lakeside Regional Shopping Centre is approximately 1.25 miles to the east which provides all main amenities.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.