Location and Transport
Situated at the intersection of three motorways (J29 M6, J1 M65 and J9 M61) South Rings is one of the most accessible business parks in the North West. The City of Preston is a short distance to the north, whilst the Greater Manchester and Merseyside conurbations are within half an hours’ drive to the south. The main West Coast Line rail services are available at Preston Central railway station, supplemented by local trains at Bamber Bridge which is within walking distance. Regular main route bus services are adjacent to the site, together with the Central Lancashire cycleway. Manchester, Liverpool John Lennon and Blackpool airports all provide international flights and cover all internal destinations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.