Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 7 Poynton Industrial Estate
SK12 1YL Poynton
Detached industrial/ warehouse property with excellent access to Manchester International Airport.
- Detached property
- 2 loading doors
- 3.15m to underside of haunch
- Office accommodation
- Heating and lighting throughout
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Office||340||31.59||Available|
|Ground - Warehouse||8,501||789.77||Available|
- Build Status: 2nd Hand - Existing
Location and Transport
The unit is located on the corner of First Avenue and Third Avenue on Poynton Industrial Estate with immediate access from A523 London Road. This in turn leads to the A6 Stockport Road offering easy access to Stockport town centre and Manchester beyond. Close to the site will be the A523 Poynton Bypass; a £50m highways investment which is under construction and when completed in 2021, will link to the A555 Manchester Airport Relief Road. This will allow swift
access to the Airport, M60 and wider region as well as swifter access to Stockport and the A6.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.