Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit C, Skyway 14
SL3 0BQ Poyle, Heathrow
Size24,145 ft² / 2,243 m²
Read more description
Rare Opportunity to Occupy Warehouse Premises in Prime Heathrow Location immediately adjacent to J14 of the M25.
- Detached Facility
- 1 Dock Level Loading Door
- 1 Level Access Loading Door
- Large Service Yard
- 700kVA Power Supply
- Well Established Heathrow Location
Comprising the following GEA Floor Areas
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
Skyway 14 is an established Heathrow industrial / warehouse estate located adjacent to J14 of the M25 providing excellent access into Heathrow Airport and Cargo Terminals.
- Build Status: 2nd Hand - Under Refurbishment
Location and Transport
Skyway 14 is situated next door to the new DHL facility on Horton Road, Poyle, within an established and well connected industrial location close to Heathrow Airport.
M25 J14 - 1.4 miles
M4 J4B - 3.3 miles
Heathrow Terminal 5 - 3.6 miles
Cargo Terminal - 3.9 miles
Slough -4.5 miles
Heathrow Terminal 4 - 4.8 miles
Hatton Cross - 5.8 miles
M3 /M25 - 6.3 miles
Central London - 20 miles
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.