Unit A2, Skyway 14
SL3 0BQ Poyle, Heathrow
Size28,265 ft² / 2,626 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Modern, detached warehouse unit ideally situated for access to Heathrow and the M25 / M4 motorway network.
- Unrivalled access to J14 M25
- To be extensively refurbished
- Established Heathrow location
- 5.8 m minimum eaves
- Large yard
- Approximately 18 car parking spaces
The approx gross external floor area is set out below:
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|First Floor office||4,175.32||387.90|
Skyway 14 is an established Heathrow industrial / warehouse estate located adjacent to J14 of the M25 providing excellent access into Heathrow Airport and Cargo Terminals.
Location and Transport
Skyway 14 is situated next door to the new DHL facility on Horton Road, Poyle, within an established and well connected industrial location close to Heathrow Airport.
M25 J14 - 1.4 miles
M4 J4B - 3.3 miles
Heathrow Terminal 5 - 3.6 miles
Cargo Terminal - 3.9 miles
Slough -4.5 miles
Heathrow Terminal 4 - 4.8 miles
Hatton Cross - 5.8 miles
M3 /M25 - 6.3 miles
Central London - 20 miles
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.