Cranborne House, Cranborne Industrial Estate, Cranborne Road
Size24,091-105,311 ft² / 2,238-9,783 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
The property is situated in a prominent corner location fronting the main estate road on the Cranborne Industrial Estate.
- Unique Multi-storey warehouse accommodation
- 4.57 m clear height with services
- 2 miles from M25 J23 South Mimms & J24 Potters Bar
- Will consider all uses, subject to planning
The property is of a substantial brick built construction set over four floors. The property offers level access loading doors to floors 2 and 3 with a goods lift serving the 4th floor.
The space is available in parts, or as a whole.
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Level 2 (Rear)||24,091||2,238.13|
|Levels 3 & 4||81,220||7,545.58|
- 14.11 ft (4.57 m) clear height
- Level loading facilities (level's 2&3) goods lift access (level 4)
- Three phase & gas throughout
- Equidistant access to M25 J23 South Mimms & Jct 24 Potters Bar (2 miles)
- Ideal for Disaster Recovery Centre or Self-storage (non-main road)
- Other uses may be considered, subjefct to planning permission
Location and Transport
The estate is approximately one mile to the west of Potters Barn Town Centre and approximately only two miles to South Mimms (J23 of the M25) and two miles from Potters Bar (J24 of the M25). Potters Bar Town Centre has a fast railway connection to the City and the West End and Darkes Lane provides the main shopping area.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.