- No Commission
Cranborne House, Cranborne Industrial Estate, Cranborne RoadFavourite
EN6 3JN Potters Bar
24,091.00 - 105,311.00 ft² (2,238.13 - 9,783.71 m²)
Price on application
• Flexible Accommodation• Unique Multi-storey warehouse accommodation
• 4.57 m clear height with services
• 2 miles from M25 J23 South Mimms & J24 Potters Bar
• Will consider all uses, subject to planning
The property is of a substantial brick built construction set over four floors. The property offers level access loading doors to floors 2 and 3 with a goods lift serving the 4th floor.
The space is available in parts, or as a whole.
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Level 2 (Rear)||24,091||2,238.13|
|Levels 3 & 4||81,220||7,545.58|
- 14.11 ft (4.57 m) clear height
- Level loading facilities (level's 2&3) goods lift access (level 4)
- Three phase & gas throughout
- Equidistant access to M25 J23 South Mimms & Jct 24 Potters Bar (2 miles)
- Ideal for Disaster Recovery Centre or Self-storage (non-main road)
- Other uses may be considered, subjefct to planning permission
A new full repairing and insuring lease on terms to be agreed.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
The estate is approximately one mile to the west of Potters Barn Town Centre and approximately only two miles to South Mimms (J23 of the M25) and two miles from Potters Bar (J24 of the M25). Potters Bar Town Centre has a fast railway connection to the City and the West End and Darkes Lane provides the main shopping area.