- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Comprehensively Refurbished Warehouse/ Industrial Premises
- Micro rib/profiled steel cladding, with double glazed windows at ground and first floor
- Electric, ground floor, sectional up and over loading doors
- Internal Eaves Height 7.5/7.6m
- On-site Amenities
- 3 phase electricity
- Excellent natural light
Factory / Warehouse
• Internal Eaves Height 7.5/7.6m
• Electric, ground floor, sectional up and over loading doors
• 3 phase electricity
• Micro rib/profiled steel cladding, with double glazed windows at ground and 1st floor
Available to let by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease.
B1 business/light industry, B2 general industrial and B8 warehousing uses under the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987.
An estate charge will be levied to cover common services including 24 hour manned security, lighting and landscaping.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction
Terms are strictly exclusive of Value Added Tax.
Strategically located prime commercial business park
Prominent site at the front of the Nuffield Industrial Estate
Profile to the A3049 dual carriageway
Mainline railway connections from Poole to London Waterloo, fastest journey times of just over 2 hours
Head of Multi Let & Mid Box Industrial Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.