Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 2 New Road
NP4 0TL Pontypool
Size108,922 ft² / 10,119 m²
- Possibility of creating completely self contained unit and access points
- The unit benefits from all mains services
- Minimum eaves height 7.2m
- Maximum eaves height 9.2m
- Generous yard space and parking provisions
| ||108,922|| |
Unit 2 is a standalone industrial / warehouse unit constructed of a steel portal frame, with elevations of metal sheeting with windows. The roof is pitched covered with profile metal sheeting, providing strip lighting over a concrete slab floor. It would be possible to make the unit completely self contained with personal access points. There is also some expansion land to the rear of the unit. The specification also includes:
- Windows to side elevations
- 9.2m maximum eaves height
- 7.2m minimum eaves height
- All mains services
- On site security
- Security lodge at access to site
- Under cover loading area
- Floor loading doors
- Office accomodation
- Canteen space
- External yard space
- Generous parking provisions
The unit would be available by way of an new fully repairing insuring lease for a term of years to be discussed.
We understand that the estate is zoned for Use Classes B1, B2 and B8 (business, manufacturing and distribution) of the Town and Country Use Classes Order 1987.
Location and Transport
The unit is located on the TRW site approximately one mile south east of Pontypool town centre and forms part of an established industrial location at New Inn.
The facility is located just off the A4042 dual carriageway, which provides good access to the M4 motorway with Junctions 25 and 26 approximately just 7 miles to the South.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.