Former Crabtree & Evelyn Site
CF72 8HL Pontyclun
Size27,821 ft² / 2,585 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
- Secured site currently undergoing some refurbishment works
- Warehouse space with min eaves 3.2m and max eaves 4.5m
- Allocated yard space & car parking
- WC's, offices, meeting rooms & canteen area
- 3No. dock loading doors
The entire site extends to approximately 6.5 acres and has recently been purchased by a new occupier who is seeking to let out the additional space which is surplus to their needs. Said area will be partitioned off from the rest of the unit with any new tenants having separate access to their warehouse accommodation which is split across 2 bays with a minimum eaves height of 3.2m and a maximum eaves height of 4.5m. The available space benefits from a number of WC's, individual offices and meeting rooms along with a canteen area.
The unit is currently undergoing some refurbishment works.
The property further benefits from:
- 3 No. dock loading doors
- Loading area & yard space
- Allocated parking
- Secured site
- Set within landscaped grounds
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents.
Location and Transport
The site is located on Cowbridge Road (A4222) in Pontyclun. The site has good access to the M4 Motorway with Junction 34 approximately 3 miles away. Cowbridge is 6 miles to the South of the site whilst Cardiff and and Bridgend are 10 miles away to the South East and West respectively. Access to the site is via Cowbridge Road on the eastern boundary. Nearby occupiers include Blakemore, Filcare and Leekes which is located directly opposite to the unit.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.