Location and Transport
The property is located approximately 0.5 miles from the March Mills roundabout in the centre of Plymouth, which provides access to the A38 Devon Expressway.
Cot Hill Trading Estate is regarded as one of the best trade locations in the city occupies a very prominent position on the B3416 dual carriageway with other tenants including National Tyres and Autocare, Graham, Topps Tiles and Plumb Center.
The estate is adjacent to a Lidl foodstore and the Kingsleat Trade Park is nearby where tenants include Toolstation and Screwfix. Other occupiers in the vicinity include McDonalds, B&M and Oak Furniture Land.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.