Mark as favourite
Unit 2, Endurance Court, Oceansgate
4 Vivid Approach
PL1 4RW Plymouth
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Industrial unit space for marine enterprise.
Oceansgate has Enterprise Zone status which can offer business rates discounts and tax reliefs to businesses.
Two terraces of business space units close to the entrance of the site will provide occupiers with an excellent environment to invest and grow.
Flexible business units which can be sub-divided to meet individual occupiers' specific size requirements.
- Solid power floated concrete floors
- Steel portal frame with clear working height of 6m (20ft)
- Built to BREEAM Exellent standards
- Fibre connectivity
- Each unit has an insulated loading door and separate personnel access door
- Concrete loading apron and central, communal access roadway
- Dedicated car parking spaces
The property is held freehold by Plymouth City Council, and occupational leases of individual or combined units are available.
Location and Transport
Oceansgate occupies a 35 hectare site on the southern edge of Devonport Dockyard, one of the largest naval dockyards in Europe and close to Plymouth Cit Centre and the A38 Devon Expressway.
The south coast is the UK's number one location for marine and maritime capability with regular ferry crossings to France and Spain. There are 16 daily rail services between Plymouth and London and international flights from Bristol, Exeter and Newquay.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.