PE7 3AG Peterborough
Size226,000 ft² / 20,995 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
- Easy Access to Central London and M25
- PHase 1 Specualtive Development of 50,000 Sq ft to 155,000
- Phase 2 Build to suit up to 138,000 sq ft
- Up to 40 MVA available
- 15M clear internal height
Clear eaves height 15m
- BREEAM Very Good
- 50 K/Nm2 floor loading
- 26 dock level loading doors
- 4 level access loading doors
- 360 degree circulation
- 215 no. Car parking spaces
(inc. 9 accessible)
- 61 HGV parking spaces
- 50m Service Yard Depth
- Target EPC rating A
Gateway Peterborough totals in excess of 3 million sq ft of distribution and manufacturing accommodation strategically located adjacent to junction 17 of the A1(M).
Occupiers include LIDL, Urban Outfitters, Yearsley Group, DPD, Smart Garden Products, DSV, Kingsley Beverages, E-Leather and Coloplast.
Location and Transport
Gateway Peterborough is accessed off the A1139 Fletton Parkway and is prominently located adjacent to Junction 17 A1(M).
The A1(M) provides a strategic North-South link between London and Edinburgh. Gateway is within a short distance of the A14, via both the A1(M) and A605, which provides an East-West dual carriageway connection from the deep water ports of Felixstowe and Harwich to the Midlands motorway network.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.