Mark as favourite
Unit 13, Abbey Road Industrial Estate
NW10 7XF Park Royal
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
- Mid terrace Industrial / Warehouse
- Prime Park Royal location
- Close proximity to Harlesden tube station & A406 North Circular
- Available individually or combined with Unit 15 to provide c. 10,000 sq ft
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Ground Floor Warehouse||4,521||420.01||Coming Soon|
|Unit - 1st Floor Office||766||71.16||Coming Soon|
The warehouse is a steel truss frame with sodium-type lighting, accessed via a single up and over loading door. Benefits include 5.5m clear height and first floor office.
A406 | 0.5 miles
A40 | 1.0 miles
WEST END | 8.5 miles
Rail / Underground
Location and Transport
The estate is situated in the heart of Park Royal, in close proximity to the Central Middlesex Hospital and to the Asda supermarket. Commercial Way is accessed off Abbey Road, which connects directly with the North Circular Road in both directions. The A40 Western Avenue is also within close proximity.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.