Bloom Park Royal - Unit A7, Park Royal Industrial Estate
Park Royal, NW10 7QQ
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
2,198 ft² / 204.201 m²
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
From 2,200 sq ft of Modern, Purpose-Built, Grade A Industrial Space
- Level access loading
- Clear Heights: 6.9m-8.0m operational 2.4m office
- 100 amp, 3-phase power
- Yard access
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Description||sq ft||sq m|
• Clear Heights: 6.9m-8.0m operational 2.4m office
• Level access loading
• 100 amp, 3-phase power
• Reinforced concrete floor
• 24-hour operation
• Yard access
• Visitor parking
• Designed for delivery
Park Royal - 20 mins
Stonebridge Park - 21 mins
Hanger Lane - 22 mins
North Acton - 25 mins
Harlesden - 22 mins
Bloom Developments operates a best-in- class, ultra-urban industrial estate, with units featuring operational ground floor space of 1,500 to 2,000 sq ft, as well as approximately 600 sq ft of first-floor mezzanine offices.
As the largest industrial estate in the capital, high quality space in Park Royal is always in demand, but rarely available. This development is a rare opportunity to gain a strong foothold and take advantage of fantastic connections to central London.
Bloom Park Royal’s location on Eldon Way, a private street located just off Abbey Road, offers quick and easy access to both the A406 to the north and the A40 to the south west.
Aside from its superb links across London, Park Royal’s road and rail links also unlock easy access to the wider West London region, offering businesses a chance to position themselves within a hub of innovation BLOOM PARK ROYAL and growth.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.