- Energy rating
A Prominently Positioned Secure Yard / Open Storage Site, Available For Multiple Uses
- Sits behind A40 (Western Avenue)
- Provides excellent transport connections & easy access to Central London & the national motorway network
An opportunity to occupy a site that is strategically situated at SEGRO Park Coronation Road, formerly known as Matrix, in Park Royal fronting Coronation Road. The site sits just behind the A40 (Western Avenue), providing excellent transport connections and easy access to Central London and the national motorway network. Sole access to the site is off Coronation Road.
The site is gated and benefits from a water and power supply.
Park Royal (Underground) - 0.6 miles
Hanger Lane Station (Underground) - 0.8 miles
Acton Station (Overground) - 1.4 miles
A40 Target Roundabout / A312 - 1.6 miles
M1 (Junction 1) - 4.6 miles
M4 (Junction 2) - 4.8 miles
Central London - 9.0 miles
Use of the site is flexible, subject to planning.
The site is approximately 1.4 acres / 60,984 sq ft in size, with the option to be sub-divided or let in its entirety.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.