Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Units 3, 5 & 6, Hanover West Industrial Estate
NW10 7NB Park Royal
Size1,975-4,735 ft² / 183-440 m²
Read more description
Units Available To Let
- Recently refurbished
- Clear height of 4.73m
- Electric roller shutter door
- Reserved car parking spaces
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
4 recently refurbished units currently available from 1,975 sq ft to a combined total of 4,745 sq ft.
Each unit is of steel portal frame construction with brick and block work walls and has a minimum clear height of 4.73m. Each unit has a separate entrance door for staff & customers, a small reception/office block with WC facilities, reserved car parking spaces with access to warehouse area via an electric roller shutter door.
A new Full Repairing & Insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
Location and Transport
Hanover West Industrial Estate is situated on Acton Lane in the heart of the Park Royal Estate. Local amenities including the Asda superstore, numerous bus routes and Harlesden station (Bakerloo Line and London Overground) are all within close proximity being approx. ½ mile away. Acton Lane is located a short distance from both the A40 & A406 which affords access to the central London to the east and Heathrow Airport to the west.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.