Unit 1B Lyon Road
Linwood Industrial Estate
PA3 3BQ Paisley
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Fitted out cold store/ food production facility with excellent transport connections and close proximity to Glasgow Airport
- Cold Store
- Food production facility
- Excellent communication links
|Entier Unit||3,790 sq ft||Available|
The premises comprise a mid-terrace light industrial unit within a parade of similar properties. The unit is of steel portal frame construction with brick dado walls to a height of approximately 2.9m, with profile metal cladding above underneath a pitched roof.
Internally the premises have been extensively fitted out with cold store refrigeration and freezer facilities across a number of compartments. The floor benefits from drainage channels. The unit has a 3 phase power supply with lighting provided by fluorescent tube and diffuser fixtures.
The incoming occupier is to satisfy themselves in regard to the operational status of the refrigeration equipment.
Externally the property can provide a small secure yard area.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact the sole marketing agents.
Location and Transport
The subjects are located on Lyon Road, approximately 3 miles to the west of Paisley Town Centre.
The premises are conveniently located to benefit from excellent transport links with the A737 within a 3 minute drive. The A737 connects with the M8 providing access to Glasgow to the east and Dumbarton to the North West in less than 20 minutes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.