Air Cargo Centre
Glasgow Airport, Abbotsinch
PA3 2AY Paisley
Size10,976-29,192 ft² / 1,020-2,712 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Grade A warehouse accommodation at Glasgow airport
- Excellent communication links
- Recently refurbished
- Generous ceiling heights
- Superb opportunity
The available units within the Air Cargo Centre are extensively refurbished industrial/warehouse space adjacent to Glasgow International Airport and junction 28 of the M8 motorway. Air Cargo Centre presents an excellent opportunity to occupy space immediately adjacent to Glasgow International Airport and provides excellent flexibility in terms of size, configuration and office content.
|Unit A||18,216 sq ft|| |
|Unit B||10,976 sq ft|| |
- Fully refurbished industrial/warehouse accommodation
- Steel portal frame designs
- Clear height under steel portal frame approximately 7.3 metres
- Ground and First floor refurbished offices
- All lighting replaced to LED
Location and Transport
Glasgow International Airport is located approximately 9 miles south west of Glasgow City Centre, and is accessed via Junction 28 of the M8 Motorway. The hub of Scotland’s motorway system lies 14 miles to the east of the City.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.