Glaisdale Drive East, Nottingham
1 Glaisdale Drive East
NG8 4GU Nottingham
Size1,000-40,000 ft² / 93-3,716 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Two new industrial units of 20,000 sq ft
- Within an established industrial location
- Easily accessible via J26, M1
- Excellent surrounding labour demographics
The accommodation comprises of the following:
|Name||Building type||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Unit - Unit 1||Industrial/Logistics||19,000||1,765.16|
|Unit - Unit 1||Office||1,000||92.90|
|Unit - Unit 2||Industrial/Logistics||19,000||1,765.16|
|Unit - Unit 2||Office||1,000||92.90|
Planning permission has been submitted for two 20,000 sq ft industrial units which are inclusive of 1,000 sq ft of office accommodation each.
The units could be combined to provide a single unit of 40,000 sq ft.
The new units will be built to a high specification with secure yards and occupier parking.
Location and Transport
The site is prominently located on Glaisdale Drive East, on the edge of the West Nottingham suburb of Bilborough, some 2.7 miles west of Nottingham City Centre. This provides the development with a significant pool of available labour and excellent transport accessibility.
An established industrial estate fronts both Glaisdale Drive East and West. The remainder of the surrounding area is primarily residential.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.