- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
New build industrial/warehouse unit
- Clear internal height 6.3m
- 37.5kN sq m floor loading
- Electric loading doors
- Ability to combine units
- Secure business park
Flexible industrial/warehouse units finished to a shell specification for occupiers to undertake their own fit out to suit their specific occupational needs.
Each floor has a first floor mezzanine.
• 6.3m clear internal height
• First floor for storage or fitting out as office space
• 37.5kN sq m floor loading
• Electric loading doors
• Ability to combine units
• 11.6m yard depth
• Secure business park
• 12 year collateral warranty available
Available on a Leasehold basis.
B1(c), B2 and B8 (industrial and warehouse) uses.
A11 - 1.5 miles
A1270 - 1.9 miles
A47 - 3 miles
A14 - 41 miles
M11 (J9) - 76 miles
Norwich Station - 4 miles
Ipswich - 43 mins
Cambridge - 1 hour
Peterborough - 1 hour 16 mins
King's Lynn - 1 hour 34 mins
London - 1 hour 50 mins
Diamond Point is situated on the corner of Diamond Road and Vulcan Road, which forms part of the northern industrial estates and is one of the most popular locations in Norwich for warehousing, distribution, manufacturing and general employment
Conveniently located within two miles of the new Northern Distributor Road (A1270)
2.5 miles to the city centre
0.9 miles to Norwich International Airport
Head of Multi Let & Mid Box Industrial Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.