Unit 2 Mansard Close
NN5 5DL Northampton
Size24,024 ft² / 2,232 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Industrial Warehouse Unit to Let
- To be refurbished to a Grade A Spec
- Clear height of 6.5m
- Two vehicular sectional doors
- Secure yard with 31 car parking spaces
- 1,000 kva power supply
- Quick access to the M1 (Jct 15a & 16)
The property provides the following accommodation calculated on a gross internal basis:-
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Ground Floor Offices||1,733||161|
|First Floor Offices||1,657||153.94|
The detached modern premises comprises two bays subdivided by a full height blockwork wall. Internally the eaves height is 6.5 m (21.5 ft) with vehicular access to the bays is via two full height sectional doors.
The two-storey self-contained office accommodation is located to the front of the building providing open plan accommodation over ground and first floor. The accommodation is to be refurbished to a grade A fit out.
Externally there is a secure yard with a brick paved service yard for loading / unloading with a tarmac surfaced car park providing 31 car parking spaces.
Location and Transport
Mansard Close is located to the West of Northampton Town Centre on the Westgate Industrial Estate close to Sixfields Leisure Park. The location is well established with a mix of industrial, retail and leisure occupiers. Additional benefits also include quick access to the M1 Jct’s 15a & 16 both within 4.2 miles via dual carriageway and the M6 Jct 1within 18.4 miles.
Northampton Town Centre is with 1.7 miles away providing a direct rail service to London Euston and Birmingham New Street, both under an hour.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.