Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 6 Corinium 62
Premier Way North
WF6 1GY Normanton
Size15,000 ft² / 1,394 m²
Prime Located D&B or Build to Suit Opportunity
- Design to Suit Opportunity
- High Specification Build
- Steel Portal Frame Construction
- Incoming 3-phase power
Corinium 2 is a high quality industrial / trade counter unit situated in a prominent position on Rosie Road, adjacent to the junction of Premier Way North and the A6539. The wider area is a considered to be one of West Yorkshire’s prime industrial / trade locations, many well household names have a facility here including; Asda, Haribo, The Range, Bosch Rexroth, Fyffes, HSBC and DHL.
- Build Status: New Build - Existing
Location and Transport
Wakefield is the leading distribution location serving the North of England, strategically located 10 miles south of Leeds and 38 miles east of Manchester.
Corinium 62 is accessed off Premier Way North which in turn provides access to Junction 31 of the M62 via the A655 and A6539 approximately 1.3 miles distance.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.