Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Units 1 - 3, Corinium 62
Premier Way North
WF6 1FS Normanton
Size3,250-12,600 ft² / 302-1,171 m²
Brand New High Specification Trade Counter / Warehouse Units
- Steel portal frame construction
- Part brick built cavity wall construction with insulated profile clad metal sheeting
- Eaves height 6.5m
- 5.0 x 4.0m roller shutter service door
- Modern steel brickwork construction with maximum thermal insulation
- Incoming 3 Phase power supplying 20-80 KVA
- 5m x 4m goods service doors
- 10% partitioned internal office content
- Fully finished ready to occupy supporting office and toilet accommodation
- DDA compliant WC facilities
- Incoming 3 Phase power supply
- LED lighting to office content
- Gas supply to each unit
Location and Transport
Wakefield is the leading distribution location serving the North of England, strategically located 10 miles south of Leeds and 38 miles east of Manchester.
Corinium 62 is accessed off Premier Way North which in turn provides access to Junction 31 of the M62 via the A655 and A6539 approximately 1.3 miles distance.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.