Aycliffe Business Park
DL5 6EJ Newton Aycliffe
Size3,709-12,969 ft² / 345-1,205 m²
To Let - Industrial Premises
Northfield Way comprises a total of twenty eight units arranged over a series of terraces. The units offer a degree of flexibility as they can be joined or sub-divided depending on tenant demand. The units are of steel portal frame construction with part brick and part profile metal clad elevations under a single pitched profile metal clad roof.
Designated car parking and single storey amenity blocks are provided to the front of each unit to include offices, WC's and staff facilities. Shared service yards lie to the rear of each terrace with some units benefitting from a secure gated yard. Loading is via up and over roller doors being approximately 4.5m high by 4.1m wide. Internal eaves height is approximately 5.5m.
Location and Transport
Newton Aycliffe Industrial Estate is located within County Durham approximately 0.75 miles from Junction 59 of the A1(M) and 1.5 miles to the south of Newton Aycliffe's town centre.
Darlington lies approximately 6 miles to the south east and Durham 12 miles to the north.
Northfield Way is located to the northern end of the estate, off Horndale Avenue,
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.