26 Crossgrange Trading Estate, Heathfield Industrial Estate
TQ12 6UD Newton Abbot
- Location and Transport
- More like this
1970's mid terrace industrial building of concrete frame construction with brick / block cavity walls.
The property comprises a 1970's mid terrace industrial building and is of concrete frame construction with brick / block cavity walls and steel profile sheet cladding above.
Internally the property comprises open plan industrial / warehouse accommodation with ground floor offices with kitchen area and WC facilities. The offices have carpeted tile flooring to provide a clean, modern working environment. The minimum eaves height within the industrial / warehouse space is approximately 5.5 metres and a concertina folding door provides vehicle access from the external loading / parking area. The property has recently been refurbished both externally and internally. The works included a new insulated profile metal roof, new composite wall cladding, redecoration and repairs throughout.
Location and Transport
Heathfield Industrial Estate is located approximately 0.5 km off the A38 Devon Expressway between Exeter and Plymouth.
Crossgrange Trading Estate is a self-contained industrial development comprising six units arranged in two terraces of three, either side of a shared, central yard. It is located in the heart of Heathfield Estate being accessed off of Fairfax Road.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.