Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
1 & 2a Rapier Court
TQ12 6TW Newton Abbot
Size14,806 ft² / 1,375 m²
Read more description
To Let - Food production facility with excellent access to A38 Devon Expressway
- Food production facility
- Internal configuration can be altered
- Excellent car parking facilities
- New lease available
- Located on the popular Heathfield Industrial Estate
The property comprises an industrial unit arranged on the ground floor as a food preparation area, cold store, ambient store and ancillary areas with offices at first floor to the front of the property. The property was constructed in the early 1990s and is of steel portal frame construction with metal profile cladding to the elevations and pitched roof.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the sole marketing agents.
Location and Transport
Heathfield Industrial Estate is located adjacent to the A38 Devon Expressway, approximately 6 km (4 miles) to the north west of the town of Newton Abbot and 4 km (2.5 miles) to the south east of Bovey Tracey.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.