Kingsteignton Trading Estate
TQ12 3BN Newton Abbot
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Trade Counter / Retail Warehouse on popular trading estate.
- Established commercial location
- Good car parking and access
- £55,500 per annum
- End terrace
- Eaves height 6.3 m
- Other occupiers include Topps Tiles and Screwfix
The property comprises an end-terrace of steel portal frame construction with steel sheet cladding to the upper elevations and external brickwork below.
Approached to the front via a manually operated roller shutter door 13’2” wide x 16’ high (4m x 4.9m), there is also an independent personnel entrance to the front. The eaves height (to the underside of the roof) is approximately 20’8” (6.3m) and there is a good level of allocated car parking to the front.
The property is available on a new fully repairing and insuring lease on terms to be agreed at a quoting rent of £55,000 per annum.
Location and Transport
The property is located on the Kingsteignton Trading Estate approximately1.5 miles north of Newton Abbot town centre. The estate is close to a large retail concentration including Tesco and the Newton Road Retail Park housing Matalan, Brantano Shoes and Halfords. The estate has excellent access to the A380 with links to Torquay and Exeter together with the motorway network beyond. Newton Abbot is also well served by Intercity rail services.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.