Mark as favourite
Celtic Business Park
NP19 4QZ Newport
To rentPlease contact us
Size25,000-1,250,000 ft² / 2,323-116,125 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
TO LET - Design and build options. Grade A industrial warehouse and distribution development.
- Speculative building of Unit 2 and Unit 3 due to commence shortly
|Unit 0||165,000 sq ft||Occupied|
|Unit 1||48,150 sq ft||Occupied|
|Unit 2||29,439 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|Unit 3||103,359 sq ft||Coming Soon|
- All buildings are available on a pre-let.
- Planning consent for B1, B2 and B8 uses.
- Buildings can be specified to meet any eaves height, access, yard space and services requirement.
- As a brownfield site, the development aims to meet occupiers Corporate Social Responsibility and environmental requirements.
- New buildings can be designed to meet BREEAM and environmental criteria as required.
- The site can link onto the established rail freight network, connecting with mainland Europe and the rest of the UK.
- Celtic Business Park can provide rail-linked warehousing and / or container handling facilities.
- Excellent road and railway connectivity.
- The estate is to be managed by the developers in house management team which shall include repair and maintenence, landscaping, security and utilities to common parts of the site.
Companies may qualify for financial support from the Welsh Government.