Units 2 & 3, St Modwen Park
NP19 4QZ Newport
- Location and Transport
- More like this
TO LET - Design and build options. Grade A industrial warehouse and distribution development.
- New Build units available to occupy Q4 2020
- Unit 2 - 29,550 sq ft (GIA)
- Unit 3 - 99,950 sq ft (GIA)
- Unit 2 internal eaves height 8m
- Unit 3 internal eaves height 12m
Phase 2 will compromise 2 new high quality units targeted for occupation Q4 2020. All floor areas are approximate gross internal areas:
|Unit 0||165,000 sq ft||Occupied|
|Unit 1||48,150 sq ft||Occupied|
|Unit 2||29,550 sq ft||Coming Soon|
|Unit 3||99,950 sq ft||Coming Soon|
- All buildings are available on a pre-let.
- Planning consent for B1, B2 and B8 uses.
- Buildings can be specified to meet any eaves height, access, yard space and services requirement.
- As a brownfield site, the development aims to meet occupiers Corporate Social Responsibility and environmental requirements.
- New buildings can be designed to meet BREEAM and environmental criteria as required.
- The site can link onto the established rail freight network, connecting with mainland Europe and the rest of the UK.
- Celtic Business Park can provide rail-linked warehousing and / or container handling facilities.
- Excellent road and railway connectivity.
- The estate is to be managed by the developers in house management team which shall include repair and maintenence, landscaping, security and utilities to common parts of the site.