Unit 3 St Modwen Park
Size4,983-101,008 ft² / 463-9,384 m²
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
To Let - Unit 3 St Modwen Park, high quality warehouse and industrial unit
- 12m Clear Internal Height
- 50m Yard Depth
- 10 No. Loading Docks
- Photovoltaic Roof Panels
- Available Q3 2021
- 50 Kn/ per sq m floor loading capacity
Unit 3 St Modwen Park is available from Q2 2021. All measurements provided on a GIA basis in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice 2015.
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
| ||101,008||9,383.95|| |
The unit has warehouse facilities over the ground floor and open plan office accommodation and a kitchenette to the first floor.
Externally there is a dedicated secure service yard, private parking and loading area, as well as sustainable amenities such as electric car charging points.
The warehouse specification includes:
- 12m clear internal height
- FM2 category floor
- 50 kN sq m floor loading capacity
- 10No. Dock level loading doors
- 2No. level access loading doors
- 50m secure yard
- Covered cycle shelter
- EV charging points
- Dock Levellers
- Level Access
- Floor loading (kN/m2)
- Eaves Height (m)
- Car Parking
- Trailer Parking
Location and Transport
St Modwen Park Newport is a key strategic site with existing occupiers including Amazon and CAF. The 100 acre business park is strategically located at the gateway to South Wales, around 25 miles from Cardiff and Bristol. Junction 23a of the M3 Motorway is within 2 miles via Queen's Way.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.