Location and Transport
St. Modwen Park Newport is a key strategic site, where 213,000 sq ft is already complete. This 100 acre business park is strategically located at the gateway to South Wales, around 18 miles from Cardiff and 25 miles from Bristol. Junction 23a of the M4 motorway is within 4 miles via Queen’s Way. Occupiers on St. Modwen Park include Amazon, CAS, Mitel and Genpower.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.