Location and Transport
The property is located in an established trade/industrial area to the north of Newmarket, within 1.8 miles of the Town Centre. The A14 Newmarket Bypass is circa 1.2 miles away providing a fast road link to Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds and the wider East Anglia and East Midlands market.
Local occupiers include: Howdens, Idexx, Screwfix, Wolesley, Travis Perkins and Ridgeons builders merchant.
Access to key regional centres is exceptional with the following conurbations within close proximity;
Newmarket Town Centre 1.8 miles
Ely 13 miles
Cambridge 14 miles
Bury St Edmunds 15 miles
Thetford 21 miles
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.