Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Newark Logistics Park
NG24 2EG Newark-on-Trent
Size750,000 ft² / 69,675 m²
Read more description
A New Industrial / Distribution Development
Flexible Unit Sizes up to 750,000 sq ft
- 50kN/m2 floor loading
- 15% roof lights to warehouse
- 50m yard depth
- EV parking bays
- Secured entrances independant gates
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|2 Unit Masterplan - Unit 1||520,760||48,380.19|
|2 Unit Masterplan - Unit 2||166,350||15,454.42|
|1 Unit Masterplan - Unit 1||750,000||69,677.28|
Newark Logistics Park Is A New Industrial/Distribution Development Located In Newark, The Heart Of The East Midlands. Strategically Situated On The A46/A1 Interchange, The Scheme Offers Uk-Wide Connectivity.
The site extends to 37 acres and can offer a range of unit sizes up to 750,000 SQ FT, available from Q1 2023. Newark Logistics Park is an ideal development for a broad range of businesses seeking to streamline their business activities in the East Midlands and to the rest of the UK.
- Yard depth (m)
- Secure yard
- Loading Doors (Surface level)
- Loading Doors (Dock level)
- Floor loading (kN/m2)
- Lighting Type
- Warehouse Lighting
- Car Parking
- Car Parking Spaces
- Parking Type
- HGV Parking
Location and Transport
Newark Logistics Park is strategically located in the heart of the East Midlands. The site is positioned just 1 mile away from the A46/A1 intersection which offers UK-wide connectivity and a direct fast train line to London in 1 hr 19 min.
The A1 provides direct access to the South and East linking to the M11, M1, M18 and M62 motorways.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.