Roseland Business Park - Design & Build
NG23 5FF Newark
Size8,000-220,000 ft² / 743-20,438 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Design & Build in the well established Roseland industrial estate, excellently situated.
- Situated on A1 corridor between Newark and Grantham
- Multi let industrial estate
- On site security
- Established occupier base
Roseland Business Park is a well established multi-let Industrial Estate comprising some 18 buildings currently configured as 27 units, all being let. The business park offers the potential for further design & build with units available from 11,000 sqft to 200,000 sqft.
It is proposed the new units will be built to a Grade A specification with yard and car parking areas albeit the exact specification is to be agreed.
Roseland Business Park benefits from on site gated security access providing a secure environment for occupiers.
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease, subject to a maintenance charge.
Location and Transport
Long Bennington is located almost equidistant between the market towns of Newark and Grantham, each being approximately 7 miles distant to the north and south-east respectively. The city of Nottingham lies 16 miles to the east whilst Sheffield is 40 miles to the north-west. Leicester and Birmingham are situated 37 and 55 miles respectively to the south-west.
Roseland Business Park is situated immediately to the south west of Long Bennington on the western side of the A1 dual carriageway. The Park benefits from direct access to the A1 dual carriageway via a private road, approximately 1.25 miles distant.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.