Unit 14, Roseland Business Park
NG23 5FF Newark, Long Bennington
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Well established Roseland industrial estate, excellently situated.
- Situated on A1 corridor between Newark and Grantham
- Multi-let industrial estate
- On site security
- 24 hour access
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Unit 14||4,739||440.27||Available|
Roseland Business Park is a multi-let Industrial Estate comprising some 18 buildings currently configured as 27 units.
Roseland Business Park benefits from on site gated security access providing a secure environment for occupiers.
Location and Transport
Long Bennington is located almost equidistant between the market towns of Newark and Grantham, each being approximately 7 miles distant to the north and south-east respectively. The city of Nottingham lies 16 miles to the east whilst Sheffield is 40 miles to the north-west. Leicester and Birmingham are situated 37 and 55 miles respectively to the south-west.
Roseland Business Park is situated immediately to the south west of Long Bennington on the western side of the A1 dual carriageway. The Park benefits from direct access to the A1 dual carriageway via a private road, approximately 1.25 miles distant.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.