Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
MK65, Michigan Drive
MK15 8HQ Milton Keynes
Size66,492 ft² / 6,177 m²
Read more description
Detached Warehouse Unit
- 8.2 minimum eaves height
- 4 dock & 5 ground level loading doors
- Self contained secure site
- Close proximity to the M1 (J14)
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Office & ancillary accommodation||7,841||728.45|
|Ground boiler / sprinkler pump room||726||67.45|
Occupying a self-contained site, the premises comprise a detached warehouse/production unit constructed in the 1980's of steel portal frame construction with profile steel clad elevations beneath a triple pitched roof structure with ancillary single storey offices. The warehouse has a minimum eaves height of circa 8.2m, sodium lighting and benefits from 4 dock levellers to the side elevation with canopy. There are 5 full height ground level loading doors and 2 half height loading doors to the front elevation with canopy over and further service yard. The office/ancillary accommodation comprises a reception area, kitchenette/staff welfare facilities and a number of cellular offices benefiting from gas fired radiator heating, suspended ceilings incorporating recessed lights and perimeter trunking.
- Build Status
- Minimum clear internal height (m)
- Loading Doors (Surface level)
- Loading Doors (Dock level)
- Secure yard
Location and Transport
The premises are situated fronting Michigan Drive and bounded by the M1 motorway to the rear on the Tongwell employment area, benefiting from excellent transport links with the M1 (Junction 14) within 3 miles, the A5 dual carriageway approximately 4 miles to the west and 3 miles north of Central Milton Keynes with access from Dansteed Way (H4) and Brickhill Street (V10).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.