- No Commission
Bletcham Way MK1 1PH Milton Keynes
617,393.00 ft² (57,357.66 m²)
Price on application
• 13.75 eaves height
• 80 loading docks / doors
• Partly racked - 19,800 pallet capacity
• Lighting, heating & sprinklers installed
• Fully fitted 5 bay VMU facility
• 7 double height dock doors
- 13.75 eaves height
- 80 loading docks / doors
- Partly racked - 19,800 pallet capacity
- Lighting, heating and sprinklers installed
- Fully fitted 5 bay VMU facility
- 7 double height dock doors
- 6 acre site
- Full circulation
- 300+ HGV parking spaces
- 585 car parking spaces
- Gatehouse controlled security
- Secure fenced site
- Full 360 degree circulation
- Comfort cooling to offices
- Fully heated and lit
- Full canteen area
- Recently installed automated goods handling system capable of processing 250,000 items per day
- Pick tower over 4 floors provides 400,000 pickable locations serviced by high throughput conveyorised transportation system. Third floor currently fitted out with rail system and shelving for apparel for alternative use
- 140 pack benches configured for single or multi order packing - Flammable goods storage and picking capability
The property is held on a lease expiring March 2032.
The property is available by way of a sub-lease on terms to be agreed.
Rent on application.
We understand from the VOA that the property has the following assessment: Current Rateable Value: £3,540,000 Interested parties are advised to make their own investigations.
Each party to pay their own legal costs arising out of the transactio
Milton Keynes is the centre point between London and Birmingham, Oxford and Cambridge on the M1 motorway, well accessed from either J13 or 14. It's location makes it ideal for moving goods across the UK and Europe. Approximately 85% of the UK population can be reached in a 4.5 hour drive.
Tectonic 620 is accessed directly from the Fenny Lock roundabout off Bletcham Way (H10) adjoining the well established employment areas of Denbigh and Mount Farm. It is prominently situated adjacent to the A5 at the Bletcham Intersection of the A5 and H10 (Bletcham Way). The H10 (Bletcham Way) connects with the A421 at the Kingston roundabout which provides access to the M1 motorway at J13 (7 miles). Milton Keynes Central Station is within 4 miles of Tectonic 620 and provides fast and frequent services to London Euston.