Unit 6, Globe Park
SL7 1YA Marlow
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
To be Refurbished
The property is to be refurbished and is of steel portal frame construction with profile metal sheet cladding and a pitched roof. The property is arranged as clear span warehousing and has ground and first floor offices which are arranged as open plan.
WAREHOUSE | OFFICES
- Clear span accommodation
- 6.16m eaves rising to 9.2m
- An electric loading door (Width 5.5m x Height 5.2m)
- Re-enforced concrete floor
- Sodium lighting
- Excellent natural light
- Three phase power | Open plan layout
Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
Refurbished male & female WC's
Location and Transport
Marlow is an established business location for both corporate and independent companies due to its excellent road links to the motorway network and it's Marlow Railway Station, which is in close proximity.
Globe Park is situated on the corner of Parkway and First Avenue providing easy access to the A404 which links the M40 with M4 motorways, via the A404.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.