M31 4DD Manchester
Size50,000-500,000 ft² / 4,645-46,450 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
At 1,660 acres, the Carrington estate is one of the largest freehold development sites in the north of England.
Commercial opportunities form an integral part of the Future Carrington Project. An outline planning application for Phase One has been submitted and we are currently seeking expressions of interest for commercial development.
- B1, B2 & B8 design & build opportunities
- Land plots
- Up to 500,000 sq ft single units
- Excellent motorway connections
- Logistics, distribution, research & development and manufacturing opportunities
- Leasehold opportunities
- Utility enabled plots with sufficient capacity and a high spec broadband provision
Unit X100 - E111
Unit D010 - E123
Location and Transport
Carrington Business Park is located off the A6144 Manchester Road which connects to Junction 8 of the M60 motorway approximately 2.5 miles away. The property offers excellent transport connectivity by road (M60 & M62), rail (local and national) and air (Manchester airport).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.